Cartoon Caddy is an easy-to-use, web-based app that lets gag cartoonists manage & track their cartoons.
How to sell more cartoons in less time.
Every hour you waste trying to manage your cartoons is a missed opportunity to draw and sell more of them. Imagine if you could easily manage your cartoons like a pro, in just a few minutes per week, without any mind-numbing spreadsheets or confusing notes!
Secrets to effortless cartoon management & tracking:
- Know exactly where you've submitted or licensed each cartoon. Use Cartoon Caddy to easily track exactly where each cartoon has been sent, is being held, or has been licensed.
- Make smarter and faster decisions about cartoon submissions. Use Cartoon Caddy's browsing filters to quickly see which cartoons you haven't yet submitted to a market and which ones haven't yet been licensed.
- Be able to browse all your cartoons in seconds. See all your cartoons in one place, and browse through them quickly and easily with Cartoon Caddy, whether you have 10 cartoons or 10,000.
- Know your markets. Store a list of your markets on Cartoon Caddy and see exactly which cartoons they've already seen or licensed.
- Never lose a cartoon. Sleep comfortably knowing that Cartoon Caddy keeps your cartoons safe and secure, with free daily backups.
- Learn from experience. Nearly a decade of gag cartooning experience culminated in the creation of Cartoon Caddy, along with feedback from veteran cartoonists.
- Keep things simple. Don't waste time with complicated spreadsheets or painstakingly scribbled notes. Cartoon Caddy is simple to use, and works right in your web browser.
- Spend time on what matters. Use Cartoon Caddy to manage and track your cartoons easily, quickly, and painlessly, so you'll have more time to actually do what you love: draw and sell more cartoons!
Cartoonists love Cartoon Caddy.
If anyone seriously wants to be a cartoonist then using a software like this is a neccessity and this is the first of its kind.
— Bob Eckstein, Cartoonist
I like Cartoon Caddy, it's working out great, and I have benefited from it. It's nice to be able look at which cartoons I sent to a specific market and when I sent them.
— Drew Preslar, Cartoonist
If you know the sound a shaking gourd makes when the seeds are knocking around, you know the sound my head just made when I read about Cartoon Caddy.
— Mark Heath, Cartoonist
Easy to use—right in your web browser.
Simple and intuitive interface.
Filter cartoons based on their submission histories.
See full-size cartoons and details by clicking on any thumbnail.
Record submission status of multiple cartoons.
Upload cartoons in a flash.
Quickly page through your entire gallery.
One-click editing and deleting of cartoons.
Ten ways Cartoon Caddy makes managing cartoons a breeze:
- See all your cartoons in one place.
- Upload, edit, or delete any cartoon with a click.
- Add optional titles, descriptions, and tags to your cartoons.
- Find the cartoon you're looking for in just seconds.
- Make smarter decisions about which cartoons to submit and where, with filters that let you browse based on where cartoons have been submitted or licensed.
- See the submission history of any cartoon.
- Record new submissions, licenses, or returns with just a few clicks, for one cartoon or many.
- Keep a list of your markets along with their contact information and other notes.
- Sleep well, knowing your cartoons are kept secure and are backed up daily.
- Get personal support when you have questions.
The difference Cartoon Caddy makes:
There used to be two options: Spend hours meticulously writing down where your cartoons are submitted and their status, or remain clueless. Now, Cartoon Caddy not only lets me update status in just seconds, but also lets me see exactly where my cartoons are currently submitted or held. It's like having a GPS tracker on every cartoon!
Finding a single cartoon was always a nightmare that lasted far longer than it should have. Even after I found the one I wanted, I had to cross-reference it with one or more spreadsheets to see its history and other data. Now, on Cartoon Caddy, I can see any cartoon's submission history and its details with just a single click.
The key to selling more cartoons is submitting to markets more frequently. Choosing and finding cartoons to submit used to take over an hour. Now, with Cartoon Caddy's browsing filters, I can see exactly which cartoons have been neither submitted nor licensed, and choose any of those. It now takes less than a minute.
Before, I only actively submitted the most recent 30 cartoons or so, because keeping track of any more cartoons than that took too long. Hundreds of my cartoons were sitting idle. That's like hiring hundreds of workers, but only giving 30 of them something to do. With Cartoon Caddy, tracking cartoons became so easy that I could make dozens of simultaneous submissions and still keep track. How many of your cartoons are collecting dust instead of making you money?
Are you ready to take control of your cartoons?
In just a few minutes, you could...
- Have all your cartoons in one place, safe, secure, and backed up daily.
- Record where every single cartoon has been submitted, returned from, or licensed.
- Browse your cartoons based on their submission histories.
- Have your own private list of markets to which you submit cartoons.
- Say goodbye to updating spreadsheets, wasting hours on choosing which cartoons to submit and where, and sifting through stacks of papers.
Try Cartoon Caddy for yourself.
Sign up now and get:
- Free and instant setup. Your account is ready for you to use the moment you finish signing up.
- Unlimited cartoon uploads.
- Unlimited saved markets.
- Free daily backups of your cartoons, markets, and tracking information.
- Personal support to help you whenever you need it.
Just $18/month, or $184/year (save 15%).
For a limited time, try Cartoon Caddy risk-free for 30 days! If you're not satisfied, cancel your account within 30 days for a full refund, no questions asked!
Get started with Cartoon Caddy!
Sign up takes only 60 seconds. You can cancel at any time.